Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our New Sock Monkey

Hand made gifts are so great and thoughtful.  This post will highlight one of our handmades we received this Christmas!  I'm loving my Christmas gifts because I can write another post on some more favorites tomorrow!  (I'm in a dry spell for blogging so now I'm full of enthusiasm again!) 

It was so much fun to see my grandkids open their gifts from Auntie.  Sock monkeys for both of them - they were so excited.  A Princess, a Snowman, and a cute little Girl Monkey were opened around the room!  So I was so surprised to find one for hubby and I!


This day Norma Jean wasn't feeling very cuddly. 
Aren't they both so cute???
Today Norma Jean was open for hugs from Lulu!
My one-eyed beauty, Honey, and her new friend!
She loves her Lulu!

I'm thinking handmades are the rule for Christmas from now on!  Don't you think so too?  Wait until I show you what else we got in the Handmade Dept.

Happy New Year!
Bonnie

No comments: