Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Interest in Pinterest...

For a compulsive/obsessive person like me, Pinterest is my new addiction.  I have 100+ boards and over 3,000 pins.  It's a cheap hobby...just costs me  time.  I consider it a business expense and time well used...works for me as an excuse anyway!

I usually check in after 10 p.m.  Not that good of an idea...getting all craft overwhelmed and stimulated is a sleep depriver.  But I continue to do it anyway!!!  What would I accomplish in a day if I started checking DIYin' It right after breakfast???

My computer area has multiple project lists - stuff I think have already somewhere in the house, new barn or old pole barn and then stuff I need to find/buy somewhere else...like Joann's or the thrift store or ?

My brain is on overload and overdrive - more overload than overdrive.  I see from other Pinteresters that I am in good company.

Gotta go - its getting to be that time of the day!!!

Bonnie

No comments: