Monday, January 2, 2012

More Favorite Handmade Gifts!

I'm totally in love with jewelry with personality - especially the personalities of family members - past and present.

D2 (daughter #2), as opposed to D1 who made the adorable sock monkeys in my previous post, made these two necklaces for me.

My late Mom is on the left and
there I am on my brother's tractor on the right.
 I love the sentiment -
it means a lot to me!
Two of my grandkids (D2's)
So cute!
The other side is my Mom taken in the 1940's!
D1's homemade cocoa mix, marshmallows, Honey's treats,
soap with a cute fish peeking out, and the sparkly candle that Addy made for us!
Both of my daughters (Addy too!) spent lots of time thinking and creating gifts for us this year.  They mean so much more than store bought stuff to us!

Thanks to all!

Bonnie

No comments: