Friday, January 20, 2012

Creating Something Every Day...

Today the rubber hits the road - so to speak!  Next week is the Stitchin' Chicks Quilt Camp!  Five days and four nights of sewing!!!  Yay!

Now I have to lock myself in my sewing room and cut fabric so that when I get to camp, I am ready to sew.  As I've said before...can't cut fabric accurately when laughing, talking and/or eating! 

Ok - so the issue is - what projects to work on?  I think its always good to work on small projects being I don't need any quilts right now.  I have quilt ladders and cupboards full of vintage and new quilts.  So baby quilts, purses, pillows, journals, maybe some hot pads and even some jewelry sounds good to me.
Shuffled this little girl around for quite a while and finally made her into a pillow!
She's guarded by two mohair bears I made.
Another little pillow made from a appliqued quilt square
leftover from a quilt I made.  Hugged by one of my loving bears!
I've been trying to make/finish something every day until our February sale...not doing too bad.

Hope you are having a great day!  I'm off to get ready for camp!

Bonnie

No comments: