Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Making Ornaments!!!

Here I am playing on the computer instead of finishing my projects.  I am so not a morning person and here it is 2:45 p.m. and I'm still not focused on the tasks at hand.

Ok - so here is a sneak peek of things I'm working on for our Farmgirls Country Christmas sale (Nov. 11 and 12).

I found this idea on Pinterest...where I spend way too much time finding fun things to make instead of actually making things!!!  I used vintage wooden spools, strips of music sheets from a very old song book, glass beads, wire normally used in electric fences (good deal at a garage sale!), and diamond dust!

Its just a sneak peek so you can't see the whole ornament.  That would be next week when I finish a whole bunch more projects (I hope, I hope!)

We are having another gorgeous day in MN in early November - 50 degrees and sun!  Yay! 

Gotta go do something - after I check on new ideas on Pinterest!

Take care,
Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, how exciting , a new blog !!!
I completely understand, I have spent much too much time looking around there as well, I love that site !!
I have to get moving, I have not been very productive lately, and I have so much I want to get done,it really is time to stop looking around and start doing !!!
Steph

Anonymous said...

I am now officially following you, maybe I can post easier now !!
Steph