Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two Blogs - Am I Crazy???

I created this blog because my other one Farmgirl Musings...wasn't working.  It still doesn't allow me to preview my post before I publish it.  But I suddenly have lots of readers on that blog.  But I will plunge ahead here until I figure out what I'm doing...or not.

I haven't been posting regularly because I am down to the wire getting ready for our last Farmgirls Country Christmas Sale of the year - yay!!!  Except for making some/most meals and checking my laptop, I am working on projects for the sale.

Ok - so here are a few pictures of what has been going on in the barn.

One of our Snowmen welcoming you to the barn!
A Snowpeople couple made out of salt shakers!
Wouldn't it be lovely to have Christmas dinner on these dishes???
So now its time to call it a day and hit the hay!   This will be my favorite sale with all the twinkle lights, Christmas trees, ornaments, and festive decor but I will be glad to live with less pressure and act like the retiree that I am in just a few more days!!!

Take care,
Bonnie

No comments: