Friday, June 22, 2012

Garagin' Upnorth!!!

We were up early today and on the road by 7:45 a.m.  Back to the church in Brainerd where we found lots of good stuff last year.  In and out of the car many times at many garage sales.  That elusive wooden table was not to be found...but we did find a school desk with a lid that lifts, many great picture frames, a couple of nice mirrors, three new yummy pink pillows, two birdhouses, 11 doilies, and some really nice baking pans.  I paint those and use them when making jewelry...a muffin pan is the best to sort beads and findings. 

It's been so rainy at the cabin that I've had to disassemble my craft room twice...didn't accomplish much but had some thinkin' time to make a list of things I want to create when I get home tomorrow.

I did finish this table runner...carted it around to a quilt retreat or two and now its done except for the black snaps I will sew on for embellishments.

Great fabric with typewriter keys...

Basket of unfinished pinkeepers...

Flowers waiting to embellish something...

Meeting my birthday girl daughter at the thrift store so got to dash!!!

Take care,

Bonnie

No comments: