Thursday, December 22, 2011

Trying to Wrap Up Christmas!

Why is it I can't stop making cookies and crafts at Christmas?  The floors are clean, the presents 98% wrapped, the decorating is what it will be and I'm dragging out the flour and glitter.  What???

So I will make one more cookie - Raspberry Jammers - all butter and raspberry jam and a little flour and sugar - as soon as the butter softens a bit.

The ends have no calories
 and we eat them quick so we don't gain any weight!
Then I'm ready to make some more Snowmen so while the cookies are baking, I will make Snowmen heads and begin the process of making a flock of Snowmen!!!  I sold and gave away the ones I made for our sale in November.  I don't have one and I want one or two or more!!!

I've been collecting the salt and pepper shakers and other jars to make more so I thought I needed to increase my stress level.  I guess I need the extra stress to feel like Christmas is coming!!!

They need their glitter and fancy little scarves, etc.
 but they already have a certain personality with their hats and faces.
On the other side of things, Norma Jean is oblivious to all the festivities.  She is so relaxed she might fall right off the back of the couch!

Not a care in the world!
Glittering tomorrow!

Bonnie

No comments: