Monday, December 12, 2011

Decorating My Pets!

I'm not sure why it is but decorating my pets for Christmas is so much fun!  What with the tree decorating, shopping and baking, this part of the holidays is just so funny.  Every year I dig out the reindeer antlers and the little Santa hat and try to pose the animals in their finery.

I used to get so crazy about getting a good photo to perhaps use in a Christmas letter and ended up so frustrated.  The camera just doesn't click fast enough so I have hundreds of shots of the sides of their heads or their backsides jumping down off my lap.

Here is Honey looking (with her one eye)
 so festive and so excitedly happy!  She is so cute!
Another pose of Santa's other Reindeer
 - such a happy puppy!!!
Norma Jean coming to Honey's rescue...
she heard the laughing and couldn't stay away!
So now its Norma's turn, I get the hat close to her so she can
 investigate and somehow she gets it hooked on her paw
 and away she ran with the hat trailing behind her!!!
  Oh - I could hardly breathe I was laughing so hard.
For some reason she doesn't trust me
 - check out her spooky eyes!!!
I'm always the winner because I do not give up!
  Isn't she so cute...I think she's saying a few things under her breath.   
They always forgive me and forget the next Christmas that I will win - I will laugh and they will show up on Facebook and many other places in their Christmas hats!

Take care,
Bonnie

No comments: