Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time and flies...

Love those red geraniums!!!
Today I thought I would be doing something and then something else changed and so my friend and I cleaned dead flies out of all the windows in the new barn.  How's that for an opening line on my new post?  Thank goodness for friends...who else could you ask to de-fly speck your barn windows???

Even though we live on 10 acres, we have had few flies in the house throughout the past 12 years.  Maybe its because we have no cows, horses or chickens or pigs.  Just one dog and one cat and us.

However, all the flies in the neighborhood must like our new barn!  What's with that??? 

Well, I digress.  So armed with cleaner, paper towels and Windex, we persevered and tackled all nine windows and three doors. 

It looks great - now.  It's all part of getting ready for our Farmgirls June sale.  So we begin the task of making a path through all the stuff and arranging it into creative vignettes.  We open in two weeks for the first two weekends in June.

We have a theme item this first sale....vanities.  I count three in the barn now with three more on the way!  I'll do a feature on those vanities so you can see the variety.

I need to get some energy...any suggestions? I have miles to go before I sleep...


Just part of the annuals for my gardens
and some to plant at the cemetary next week 

Take care,

Bonnie

No comments: