Monday, October 1, 2012

Celebratin' my Birthday!

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with my family.  It was a day filled with good food, great conversation, a fantastic Vikings football game that we won and presents!!!

My oldest daughter made these great fall candle holders for me!
They are so pretty when the candle light glows through the leaves.

My youngest daughter and family
gave me this beautiful mum!!!

My 9 year old grandson bought this TV for himself
at a garage sale but when my kitchen TV went all crazy,
 he walked in to my party with his TV for me! 
What a generous guy!  He was so proud and so was I!
 
 In the mail one day, I received a package from my sister and
inside was this Henbag (rubber chicken)!!!  My friends are so envious!
 
 
Today my friend gave me this pillow...so true and so fun!!!
 
I love presents but the best present is to spend time with my family and friends!  The second best present is when they bring all the food and I don't have to cook!!!  Yay!
 
Thanks for being there for me and for kinda, sorta loving/liking me inspite of my craziness!!!
 
Take care,
 
Bonnie


No comments: